FNRttC FNRttC to Whitstable 5th June 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
FNRttC to Whitstable 5th June

I know this is a bit previous, but a few people have asked me to register them, so I have to start a list.

This is a much tougher ride than the Brighton ride. It's 69 miles, and there are ups and downs and downs and ups...Some of the roads are tricky, with one descent of a gravel strewn, potholed road requiring particular attention. If it rains it will be a trial.

On the plus side it has moments that the other rides don't have, particularly if the skies are clear.

greatexpectatons.jpg

And, if you haven't seen David Lean's Great Expectations, then please, please see it before the ride. It will definitely add something to the experience.

Tynan

Veteran
'a much tougher ride than the Brighton ride'

eh?

more ups?

Tompy

I hope my email earlier this week counts as registering but if not then count me in please.

I've already booked my train tickets!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
hatler said:
Puts hand down. Grimaces.

Sorry, I won't be there.
fair enough, but will the Red Haired Menace be with us? I reckon he could do it on his ownsome.

Thankyou, by the way, for sorting that little whoopsy at the Scout Hut. We lost no time at all on account of it.

Andrij

Über Member
Me, please! You have email.

hatler

Guru
dellzeqq said:
fair enough, but will the Red Haired Menace be with us? I reckon he could do it on his ownsome.

Thankyou, by the way, for sorting that little whoopsy at the Scout Hut. We lost no time at all on account of it.
In a couple of years maybe. But perhaps not overnight. :biggrin:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Right - this may not be 100%, but I've yet to check through the 500 or so e-mails I received in the last month. In no particular order...
Richard C
Tompy
Adrian C
User
User10571
Grumpy Greg
Arthur (hooray!) (+1?)
Flying Dodo
Andrij B
Louise L
Jakob B (+1?)
Dawn C