FNRttC FNRttC to Whitstable 5th June 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
eb6ebm.jpg

So.
Now we know that Andy's buff - and we all want to see the back of Tynan.;):biggrin:

2dgkdar.jpg

Final answer? 'Phone a friend..? Go 50/50 with a bacon roll..?

clivedb

Guru
You haven't seen the back of Tynan yet. That's actually Marilyn's back - she was sitting on the table with me and Mick. I think Mick's posted somewhere - either here or on YACF - he had the Holdsworth. Not that this very helpful as he's hidden by User10571. Anyhow I do now know who Tynan is as we were on the train together and I witnessed the incident with the very angry, very fat man. He started by swearing at me. The only disappointment was that he didn't quite impale his genitals on Tynan's brake levers as he tried to force his way off the train.

I don't know who number three is but I think that, like me, Marilyn and Tynan he is another Fratello rider - this year's yellow version.

Cool Clive! - and a welcome back Marilyn! :tongue: I'll mend the photo later...

Tynan weary when he mistook himself I think :biggrin:

Oh and Clive, I think if Tynan the Enforcer was sufficiently 'exercised', he would be striding forth along the platform in pursuit, bike like a lance, lunging forward to execute a forthright 'impalectomy' ( a coup de grasse?) on said specimen...:smile:

Tynan

Veteran
yuk yuk

fair dos it does look like the other side of the cafe to where I sat but the red top looked like me

I was very restrained with the fat angry man

Sittingduck said:
Nice vid that and Bonus points for using KLF in the soundtrack :ohmy:

Charlotte would have used KLM but we weren't really flying...:smile:

(Which bit is KLF SiD? Educate me.)

Top Bottom