Folder - Stroller !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
image.jpeg just saw this on FB , good Idea
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 74
Taga. We have two. They're terrible.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Seems like a great idea to me.
pity its getting a thumbs down .

In what way is it failing,folding,handling,reliability?

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Just read about it , its 20kg unladen , so with rider , and it boasts upto a 6 year old , quite a lot of weight , but maybe trikes are easier to ride due to the dispersal of wieght , dunno ,

The steering is weird, relying heavily on wrist strength. And it also has a tendency to topple in a corner - something the manufacturer has tried to remedy with the inclusion of a dirty great steel weight between the front wheels! Also the complex cable routing is not consistent with good braking performance. And it's a bit of a back breaker to 'fold'. But don't let me put you off. If you can find one to test ride, you might find that it works for you.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
The steering is weird, relying heavily on wrist strength. And it also has a tendency to topple in a corner - something the manufacturer has tried to remedy with the inclusion of a dirty great steel weight between the front wheels! Also the complex cable routing is not consistent with good braking performance. And it's a bit of a back breaker to 'fold'. But don't let me put you off. If you can find one to test ride, you might find that it works for you.

I can see where you're coming from particularly with the steering, it appears made more as a pushchair you can make into a bike than a human cargo bike that can be used a a buggy. a more conventional bike steering column set up might make bike handling easier without detracting from buggy mode control and enable a cable routing behind the child seat that allows for reasonable braking without big bows of wire at the front that the child could get entangled with in the event of a problem. There's not a lot of low down weight in the frame to counterbalance the high centre of gravity of the rider.

shame, it looks rather fun.

Top Bottom