Food weaknesses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
No lol M&S did!
10/10 for being honest
And thanks for the help with the ribble :bravo:

PK99

Legendary Member

PK99

Legendary Member
Ahh, chips fried in lard. When I were a lad, back in the mists of time, growing up in the farm we used to raise our own pigs for meat. These pigs had a lot of fat, I am talking an inch thick under the skin.

One of the cuts would be slabs of this rind, put in salt for a couple of weeks for preservation. You then would take slices, not too thin, fry them, and then fry the chips in the fat left in the pan. Heart attack on a plate. I am hungry now.

you sound like a candidate for this>>>>

9cd822e12816574083f703276e56bfc7729b05c6?auto=format&q=45&w=540.0&h=393.jpg

https://www.thekitchn.com/whats-the-deal-with-lardo-78123

keithmac

Guru
I can't have them in the house - they're the crack cocaine of the biscuit world ^_^

Have you tried a donner nan calzone yet? Where the pizza base is swapped out for a nan bread? :hungry:

I had an India Pizza in Wakefield once, 14" Nan bread base, curry sauce with chicken and lamb tikka toppings and chillies.

Must have been 20 years ago but still the best thing I've ever eaten!.

Used to go down to Nottingham to meat some old school mates for a night out, always ended up with a nan donner and the hottest kebab chilli sauce I've ever encountered!.

vickster

Legendary Member
I had an India Pizza in Wakefield once, 14" Nan bread base, curry sauce with chicken and lamb tikka toppings and chillies.

Must have been 20 years ago but still the best thing I've ever eaten!.

Used to go down to Nottingham to meat some old school mates for a night out, always ended up with a nan donner and the hottest kebab chilli sauce I've ever encountered!.
Deliberate misspell?

Reactions: C R

C R

Guru
Top Bottom