FOOOD......help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukesdad

Feeling hungry, drink a glass of water, 8 a day and thats before you start cycling. Try and drink one before you eat as well. If you have a problem with a particular food ; say chocolate, when doing you re weekly shop eat a small bar of chocolate while you are doing it. :thumbsup:

Not quite so easy to do if your problem is roast dinners mind.:whistle:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Slow cookers are fantastic for diets. Fill em up with veg and/or meat of your choice, put on low when you go to work, all ready when you get home.You can even use it overnight too:thumbsup:

I got a slow cooker a couple of weeks ago. So far I have cooked the most wonderful 2 stews, to have passed these rosie red lips, for many a year :thumbsup:

OP
OP
R

RUTHIEBAV

Feeling hungry, drink a glass of water, 8 a day and thats before you start cycling. Try and drink one before you eat as well. If you have a problem with a particular food ; say chocolate, when doing you re weekly shop eat a small bar of chocolate while you are doing it. :thumbsup:

Not quite so easy to do if your problem is roast dinners mind.:whistle:

Simples!

Jdratcliffe

lol i have these same issues though this due to medical condition joy and curse of having a metabolism that is 1.5x too fast i get up have a http://www.naturessunshine.eu/uk/shukurhealth/index.asp chocolate milk shake ( 700ml) then cycle 22miles to work and have bowel of coco pops or cookie crisp sugarpuffs or something similar and a for goodness shake recovery thingy then have i have a packed lunch normally 2 rounds of sandwiches ( chocolate spread or turkey or chicken slices) a packet of crips an apple and them 3/4 chocolate things atm i have 2 kitkats and 2 cream eggs, then 22miles home and a big dinner sometimes cheesy pasta ( pasta cooked then drained with cheese mixed in when hot with butter) or roast dinner or a big normal meal plus chocolates and ice cream not put a pound on since i was 17! 7years ago SWMBO hates it ^_^

Top Bottom