For all you newbies that need cheap stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

I popped into Wilkinson's the weekend (not a shop I venture often, honest) and found they do cycle bits. I was able to pick up a bike cover for around £3 and a sprocket cleaner for £2. they did other stuff there too so if your on a budget pop by.

domtyler

Über Member
I didn't know you spent your weekends hanging around Wilkinsons walker? How long has this been going on?

DLB

domtyler said:
I didn't know you spent your weekends hanging around Wilkinsons walker? How long has this been going on?

should he be allowed to post on here after a confession like that?? :biggrin:

(oh and the bike cover is £2.50 and not £3 as stated)

OP
OP
walker

walker

domtyler said:

Its not something I care to share with everyone. But I was in there for a good deed and I was buying my Nan a new Airer for her house, rather than doing my weekly shopping in there, thats the honest truth :biggrin:

OP
OP
walker

walker

Fab Foodie said:
What's the...'North of England'?
:biggrin:

its a place outside the M25

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Unfortunately I know that there is one in St Albans. Not quite the frozen north. I feel really silly now that I've owned up to that fact.:biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
We have one,budgie seed sticks are only 25p instead of £1.20 from other places.:biggrin:

Top Bottom