For pity's sake.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
20su23p.jpg

Reminds me of this bloke....Using his mobile on the Bow Flyover and I had a go at him.He stopped so I thought he was after a bit of afters.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
hackbike 666 said:
Reminds me of this bloke....Using his mobile on the Bow Flyover and I had a go at him.He stopped so I thought he was after a bit of afters.

There's something not quite right about that photo, but I can't quite put my finger on it.......

Bollo said:
There's something not quite right about that photo, but I can't quite put my finger on it.......

The way he is parked?

That's what got me at the time.That's why I was glad I had bought my dinner.

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I guess I'm lucky in that I'm broad shouldred and stand six foot two in my sealskinz, this is usually encouragement enough for angry drivers to stay in their vehicles.

The real truth is that I am, in fact, a tea slurping wuss who once gave a harmless two fingers to a driver who then chased me for one and a half hours.
Although I got away unharmed, the shock of the incident put me off my bike for five whole years.

I find now that if I show exasperation rather than anger I get to let off steam but I'm not necessarily 'challenging' the offending motorist.

It is hard to keep your temper in check but it pays dividends.

Stay safe you lovely lot.:biggrin:

Top Bottom