For Sale - Mavic KSYRIUM ELITE (used)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

overmind

My other bike is a Pinarello
I have a pair of used 700c Mavic Ksyrium Elite road wheels. Does anybody have any idea what is a reasonable price for these?

I have seen them sold on ebay for around £300. Would there be any interest here?

Pics below (I can post more if there is any interest)

Does the 2nd picture indicate that the tyres are tubeless?

IMG_20200616_203852.jpg IMG_20200616_203749.jpg

Last edited:

Gazjacko

What are the brake track like?
Also, how do the bearings feel and confirming it’s a Shimano cassette freehub.

Kernow_T

Über Member
To get an idea of price it's definitely worth checking the previous sold listings for your particular version of Ksyrium Elite

davidphilips

Veteran
Yes they are tubeless ready, as for price good question as prices are at a premium at present so might do well on Ebay just advertise them and they will go for what they are worth at present prices.

Kernow_T

Über Member
Yes they are tubeless ready, as for price good question as prices are at a premium at present so might do well on Ebay just advertise them and they will go for what they are worth at present prices.
Agreed - however that figure won't be in the same postcode of the £300 mentioned in your earlier post so if you really like the wheels, have a use for them and/or will resent getting a significantly lower figure don't sell - if, however you're happy to let eBay find the right price, which will be premium atm, go for it.

Last edited:
Agreed - however that figure won't be in the same postcode of the £300 mentioned in your earlier post so if you really like the wheels, have a use for them and/or will resent getting a significantly lower figure don't sell - if, however you're happy to let eBay find the right price, which will be premium atm, go for it.
Agree with @Kernow_T on that price, but you never know? If you really don't need, see what a friendly CCer will offer as a 'fair price'. For info I am putting some 2017 Ksyrium Discs on soon, expecting around £150.

Top Bottom