For Sale: S-Works Tarmac SL7 - Dura Ace DI2 (size 56) RRP £11,500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrodieCull

Regular
S-Works Tarmac SL7 - Dura Ace DI2 (size 56) 617858

Looking for £8,500

Bought in July 2021 from Specialized RRP £11,500 (proof of purchase can be provided)

The bike is immaculate. Never ridden on the road, only used on a home trainer direct to chain

Dura Ace pedals can be included for a fair price

Ownership will be transferred to the new owner to gain Specialized warranty cover.

Payment via Bank Transfer, collection only Leamington Spa.

Attachments

• Handle bars.jpg
    Handle bars.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Rear disc.jpg
    Rear disc.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Rear mech.jpg
    Rear mech.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Saddle.jpg
    Saddle.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Size.jpg
    Size.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 23

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Good to have all those aerodynamic features to use on the trainer - did it help?

On a more serious note, why would you shell out £11.5k on a bike, never ride it outside and then be selling it 4 months later at a £3k loss.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
On a more serious note, why would you shell out £11.5k on a bike, never ride it outside and then be selling it 4 months later at a £3k loss.
Good morning, are you interested in buying the bike? If so I'd be happy to explain the rationale in detail.
He's only asking what many people will be thinking, although it is bad form to ask such a question unless foul play is suspected....

OP
OP
B

BrodieCull

Regular
He's only asking what many people will be thinking, although it is bad form to ask such a question unless foul play is suspected....

I understand that, if any genuine potential buyers are interested they can ask and I will explain. There is no foul play however I would rather not share personal circumstances and details with people who are just curious about why I am selling my bike.

OP
OP
B

BrodieCull

Regular
That looks pukka - good luck with the sale!
Thank you, it's a great bike deserving of a good home!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I wasn't suspecting foul play at all, I just thought it was an extravagant purchase for a turbo bike. If I had funds to spend on a bike like that, i would have been itching to get out on the road to test it out properly and show it off a bit.

I appreciate that personal circumstances may change.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I remember reading something about Specialized recalling one of their bikes because of a fork failure. I don't remember if it was the SL7 though...
https://cyclingtips.com/2021/10/why-specializeds-tarmac-sl7-recall-provides-an-important-lesson/

simple fix at a Spec dealership to sort out, or the OP may well have already had it checked and done. it was more the potential for failure rather than any actual failures, compared to such as Canyon's cracking seat posts

Top Bottom