For Those Interested in Photography...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMGP8502.jpg

Photography on board a narrow boat with emergency transport, the bike.

596262 Another showing the bike, today we no longer have the narrow boat, but still have the bike, use it on the tow path to take photos. However a DSLR around ones neck when cycling is not easy, so tend to carry in back pack. 596263
The problem is parking with a car, using a bike gives better access. Although this 596264 taken off the main road, to stop to take it needs a bike, or of course walk.

It was sons narrow boat, it was great to visit, but rather slow, and using the bike is so much faster. Using the train was best 596265 but Llangollen railway now in trouble so maybe no more? This one 596266 was theatre on the train, they acted like French resistance trying to board the train, as far as aware only done once, and again parked on main road on the grass verge only way was on the bike.

947B81E1-1FE9-48C4-87BE-6BD4163A9C99.jpeg

The thing for me is photography allows me t o look, watch and see stuff. Images are really personal, and we are so different with our enjoyment, it can be disheartening to share images and have no comments (good or bad) that I often don’t post stuff.
The technical skills come with effort, and we can learn so much from others, so I really like it here at CC.
I have recently got myself a Canon ‘L’ lens, and have used it quite a bit, but it’s a heavy beast, especially when cycling. As we go through this summer, I will take this lens, and a 60mm out with me, I just need to carry the 100-400 in a pannier!

Top Bottom