Forced time off commuting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
As some of you may know i work for a certain Japanese car maker and due to the effects of the tsunami in japan we have been told that the factory will be closed from wedensday untill the 2nd may,they are taking holiday days from our yearly quota or unpaid if you are already booked up.

I know compared to the devastation over there i have nothing to really moan about before anyone states the obvious and as a company we have already raised thousands in personal donations for the relevant charities.

I am going to miss nearly 2 weeks of commuting , guess i will have to try and get out for some personal mileage but it will not count towards my commute target for the year BOOO !!!

As some of you may know i work for a certain Japanese car maker and due to the effects of the tsunami in japan we have been told that the factory will be closed from wedensday untill the 2nd may,they are taking holiday days from our yearly quota or unpaid if you are already booked up.

I know compared to the devastation over there i have nothing to really moan about before anyone states the obvious and as a company we have already raised thousands in personal donations for the relevant charities.

I am going to miss nearly 2 weeks of commuting , guess i will have to try and get out for some personal mileage but it will not count towards my commute target for the year BOOO !!!

Sorry to hear that. How far is your commute to Toyota ... i mean the Japanese car plant? Hope the weather stays nice while you're off work

Top Bottom