Fork defect warranty.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
I’ve been wanting to buy a CAAD13 frame set from the LBS for 3 weeks but they’re saying the fork had a defect & they’re waiting for Cannondale to send a replacement.
I’m thinking this replacement may be shipped from Taiwan or somewhere daft.
How long do you wait? I’m thinking maybe one more week & they will lose a sale.
I’ve seen some waiting times on full bikes to be November but even that could be a lie.
:rolleyes:

Make sure you can get a bike before cancelling your purchase. There have been huge problems with production with the pandemic.

Reactions: C R

vickster

Legendary Member
historically fork replacements can take weeks if not months. Almost all parts come from Taiwan. Have you asked the dealer? Or just buy elsewhere?

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
I’ve seen a Trek frame from Triton and the delivery says 2-3 days but I don’t really believe it.
You’re right, I should wait for the LBS & they should finish my build at a good price.

vickster

Legendary Member
I’ve seen a Trek frame from Triton and the delivery says 2-3 days but I don’t really believe it.
You’re right, I should wait for the LBS & they should finish my build at a good price.
Phone them up and just ask! No reason why not if it's in their warehouse/shop 🤷‍♀️

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Ive been waiting for window locks for 4 months . Prices of anything shipped has gone through the roof ! Everyone seems to think the world has gone back to normal . It really has not !

CXRAndy

Guru
Times vary considerably for delivery. Ive ordered items from China its arrived in 10 days. My longest order has been 7.5 months for my ebike 2.5months delivery

Top Bottom