fork mounted roof carriers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LimeBurn

Über Member
I have a couple of mont blanc barracuda racks which are great but they clamp onto the down tubes which is ok for my mountain bike but as I've just treat myself to a nice shiny plastic bike I dont want to rub the paintjob so am looking for a front fork mounting rack. I've seen the pendle one but are there any others of merit?

sittingbull

Veteran
I've not used one myself but if I was to get one I'd seriously consider the Thule 561 :thumbsup:

Just watch out for height barriers entering car-parks etc. - as with any roof mounted carrier :wacko:

Last edited:
OP
OP
LimeBurn

LimeBurn

Über Member
Thanks for that - yes I have already fallen foul of our car port while chatting to my mate as I pulled on the drive. Could have been worse but one rack ripped to pieces, 1 smashed headset, bent brake and luggage rack and a scratched and dented 2 day old car (it could have gone through the full length glass roof though so not as bad as it could have been), so I'm quite careful now ^_^
I've not used one myself but if I was to get one I'd seriously consider the Thule 561 :thumbsup:

Just watch out for height barriers entering car-parks etc. - as with any roof mounted carrier :wacko:

Top Bottom