Fork nose how he did it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
cisamcgu said:
There is no blood - somehow I think that it may not be as it seems ;)
I once gashed my leg and needed nine stitches but didn't bleed a drop of blood.
Standard first aid training is to leave objects in the wound as they can stop the bleeding.

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

cisamcgu said:
There is no blood - somehow I think that it may not be as it seems ;)

If it's a good clean puncture wound, there won't be blood if you leave the implement in.
The top picture was taken the next day, hence the different clothes.

Shaun

Founder
Fork nose how he did it?

"Eh up, that's a funky thread title, hope there's nothing in there that needs moderating - let's have a look" ...

... click ...

"Eh, what's this, what are those dots on his nose?"

Hmmmm ... interesting ... scroll down a bit ....

WWWHHHHOOOOAAAA! - bloody hell - look at THAT!

Really took me by surprise and I instantly cringed when I saw the fork stuck up his nose - poor little sod. ;)

Hope he's okay and that he heals without any undue scars.

Shaun :biggrin:

Big Bren

Poor little fella! A good advert for child specific, non-sharp cutlery perhaps, or am I just being a typical modern, risk-averse parent?

Bren

Globalti

Legendary Member
FFS why didn't the mother just pull it out?

Tetedelacourse

Dayvo said:
I tried 'drinking' a strawberry milkshake once (I was 28 ;)) by stuffing two straws up my nose and sniffing!
It didn't work, just gave me a monster, double-barrelled, nosebleed! :biggrin::sad:

Same happened to me in Burger King with a coke. Apparently it's supposed to be a different type of coke you do that with. Was a laugh though.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Rigid Raider said:
FFS why didn't the mother just pull it out?

As hoverfly said:

"Standard first aid training is to leave objects in the wound as they can stop the bleeding."

I have to say, thinking to take the time to take a photo seems a little callous... Were they aiming to get top money on "You've been Framed!" (or You've been forked!, perhaps...)

Top Bottom