Forum stalwarts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I can’t even remember what I came upstairs for, how do you expect me to remember when I joined.

My spreadsheet tells me 26th February 2019

you've been here less time that me !!

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Some may call it a flounce, but Rocky Mountain took time away and morphed quietly back with a different name.
RM has been here quite a while, in fact.

Yeah - i knew that really - i was just having a josh around... ;)

Anything to avoid getting on with my 'sensible and serious' work..

I believe i was suspected of being a 'reanimation' of a previously departed poster when i first arrived - no idea why :angel:

Rocky

Hello decadence
Some may call it a flounce, but Rocky Mountain took time away and morphed quietly back with a different name.
RM has been here quite a while, in fact.
Perish the thought!
Yeah - i knew that really - i was just having a josh around... ;)

Anything to avoid getting on with my 'sensible and serious' work..

I believe i was suspected of being a 'reanimation' of a previously departed poster when i first arrived - no idea why :angel:
I'm too slothful to flounce......I sort of drifted away (with the help of Shaun and Phil) and drifted back again....which is the story of my life.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I'm too slothful to flounce......I sort of drifted away (with the help of Shaun and Phil) and drifted back again.

So how does one cut the moorings in the first place ??

I'm pretty sure whatever 'work' i came here to do - is done.

But the whole thing is strangely compelling.

Or at least slightly more compelling than a Public Goods Action Audit - Test and Trial report.. :wacko:

Rocky

Hello decadence
So how does one cut the moorings in the first place ??

I'm pretty sure whatever 'work' i came here to do - is done.

But the whole thing is strangely compelling.

Or at least slightly more compelling than a Public Goods Action Audit - Test and Trial report.. :wacko:
It's all very mundane - and the story behind it is slightly sad. I joined in 2010 ish - soon became good friends with the late Vernon. We met a few times in London and Leeds for some very liquid lunches (with @Hill Wimp). Sadly Vern died and I lost my enthusiasm. I drifted off around the time of the great flounce (having also been trolled by a rather nasty chap from the SW). But there are many here who I missed so I came back.

How to leave? Ask Phil to close your account. How to come back? Phil again has been very accommodating.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Boxing Day 2014. I joined in the hope of finding local riders to share routes around Edinburgh. That never materialised, but there has been plenty of other things which have kept me here.
Is the CC Ecosse group still going?

They seemed quite active when I first joined, but I rarely hear of them now.

Top Bottom