Foska Sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Hullo all,

Do any of you wear Foska jerseys, and assuming any one does, how's the sizing?

I've only ever worn Gonso jerseys up to now, and am a medium in their MTB type stuff, (the ones with one or two zipped pockets at the side of the jersey) and a large in their road jerseys (the ones with the two back pockets with elasticated tops).

I'm beginning to realise that manufacturers' sizing can vary, after ordering a pair Altura shorts that would have fitted me + another similarly sized cyclist in, despite being the right size according to their chart.

Cheers,

John

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I have found the sizing to be a bit on the small side so I get one size bigger than normal. However I don't like tight clothes. On the occasion I had to return something to Foska (I wanted a bigger size) they were excellent and quick.

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Thanks for the advice Johnr - I went for large in the end, and it fits great - superb jersey too, I reckon I'll have one of their Marmite ones next :biggrin:

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Tetedelacourse said:
I got an Irn Bru one on Monday and it seemed tight to begin with but was pretty comfy on the bike. I love it! Which one did you get?

I went for the "Lion of Flanders" design, in memory of my great uncle, Prosper Van Lul (a keen cyclist well into his 70s, and mentioned in the history of his club).

My gran (Prosper was her brother) tells me that he was involved for some years in the organisation of parts of the Ronde de Vlaanderen,
so it seemed fitting.

That aside, you're absolutely right about the jerseys, I love the fit, and the quality is superb - I don't do the sort of distances most do on here, but barrelling around Normandy last week in it I was very happy indeed, throughout the varying temperatures of the day.

Top Bottom