Found a good radio station?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
My favourite at the moment is The Arrow, on Sky channel 0146.
Plays mainly rock, but not of the headache inducing headbanging variety favoured by some rock stations. Very little inane chatter and low on adverts too. It's all good :smile:.

Reactions: GM

Venod

Eh up
Was listening to this on tinternet this afternoon, in the garage changing tyres.

http://www.kozt.com/

Last edited:

Diggs

Veteran
Heart FM is dreadful :headshake:
When there was snow I dreaded the fact we would have to listen to Heart Essex with Martin Day (a sub Alan Patridge) and sidekick to find out if the Diglet's school was open. They didn't even know how to pronounce the names of the schools. And that's before we start on the music.

I would usually listen to BBC 6 Music, or occasionally Radio 4

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Smooth Radio, they have being playing non-stop Christmas tunes since November; you'd love it ;)
:ninja:Now now, Marmion, I know this to be an untruth as I do listen to Smooth Radio sometimes! Their limited playlist makes it a bit boring after a while though.
Anyway, for the record - I am not that much of a Scrooge ^_^. Christmas is ok in small doses, but the hype is so totally OTT that it turns a lot of people like me off the whole occasion. I would be quite happy if it was more like Burns night or something. I will be happy when it's all out of the way; but then we only get about 9 months before the build up starts once more :rolleyes:.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I like a bit of Planet Rock. I have radio 2 in the car, in the mornings. Jeremy Vine gets turned off if his guests start yelling at each other. Steve Wright in the afternoon just gets turned off until drivetime.
I'll have to give The Arrow a listen. I wonder where it is on a Tivo box.

Top Bottom