Found a lump *GULP*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On one of my gentlemen's jewels :eek:

I found it on Saturday. Been to Doc's today and he's not at all convinced one way or t'other, so he's given me an urgent referral under the NHS 2 week scheme and I should find out when my appointment will be tomorrow.

I'm only posting about it for awareness really, but I guess it's good to talk as well :hugs:

So check yourself guys as you never know what you might find, and if you do find something don't hang about, get it checked out NOW.

I'll update this as I find out more, but for now it's onwards and upwards.

I
So if you have any experiences, good or bad, and if you're comfortable to do so, then please share for the benefit of everyone, and me TBH :whistle:

Oh yes, and anyone who dares call me a Lance wannabee will get a thick ear:ninja:

Checking tips HERE :thumbsup:

e-rider

crappy member
good luck - most lumps are normal anyway. I once went to doc with this - he told me to mainly watch out for enlarging and heaviness of the testes

I found a lump a couple of years back Smokey. Ended up having a scan which revealed nothing more than a knot of veins, the doc did tell me the medical term for it but it's slipped my mind.

It's worrying I know but from the advice I was given, lumps are not uncommon the vast majority of which are nothing to be concerned about.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Easier said than done but try not to worry. I've been and got the all clear a couple of years back.
Doc sent me to what he called the balls and belly clinic and had an ultra sound.

ayceejay

Guru
I am not in any way being facetious but have you had sex lately, either manually or assisted? Clearing the tubes might be a good idea is all I am saying/

All digits crossed smokey.

Personally, hard to tell after two snips and a reversal (not in that order) so surgically have a lot of lumps and bumps.
Periodically get a swelling of one and v tender but still not spoke to quack (Dr) about it as it goes before you can get a bloody appt.

Top Bottom