Found a lump *GULP*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
Very, very glad to hear about the all clear, and so important to get us all thinking about our bits. To be honest, when I first started reading the thread I thought you'd got Real trouble, like a lump in a tyre.
As it happens I'm off to the doc's myself soon for a prostate prod. Can't say I'm overjoyed, but a wise precaution nevertheless.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I honestly think lads/ blokes are a bit shy thinking they are not big enough down in that department.So what i would rather be seen by a Doctor or Nurse than an undertaker.And these medical people see all shapes and sizes and it does not bother them.
At one of my visits to the fertility clinic, a very young houseman held up the plastic pot to the light and asked "is this sample complete?". I wish the ground could have opened up and swallowed me. A couple of weeks later, I was in the consultant's room with a half a dozen Algerian medical students who were over to see how things were done in the UK. He asked me to take my pants off. I told him it wasn't necessary, and he stared at me.

" My wife is pregnant":wahhey:

Top Bottom