Found a lump *GULP*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DTD

Veteran
Also, if you don't mind me saying, you bear more than a passing resemblance to the immortal Terry Thomas!!
Thank you, you may – Though I was trying to affect a Che meets Noel Coward stylee.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
I had my Ultrasound appointment today, and I was amazed at how fast it was over and done with. I'm not sure what I expected TBH but I was in and out inside of 10 minutes :thumbsup:

Anyhoo, the Ultrasound pilot said nothing to worry about, it's just a 2mm cyst:bravo:

Still got to see docs for final result but I'm guessing that's just a formality now.

My only criticism was when the Ultrasound lass said, "I'd like you to hold your penis against your stomach Mr Smoo while I do the scan".

I thought bloody hell flower, I'd like to be able to hold my penis against my stomach as well, I'm not John Holmes you know and it's a bloody tense environment as well :whistle:

Thanks again for all the support from CC land, you guys and gals are the best, but you know that already :becool:

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Walk them clouds.....today your invincible :thumbsup:

Sillyoldman

Veteran
Great news smokie. Been there myself a couple,of years ago. Same as you results wise but that wait even though you are on the dreaded two week call up list is awful. Not ashamed to say it but when I got home after the good news, I went and had a little weep such was the relief.

postman

Legendary Member
Well done i had something similar a few years back.Had a growth cut out in Otley Hospital.If the female surgeon had slipped with the knife i would be called Roberta now.My lump was two finger widths from my left testicle.
I will tell you a lovely Oriental female Doctor during one examination was holding me and squeezing said lump.I am 6' 4" she was about 5' nothing,she had me on my tiptoes.
Mine was just a lump of fat floating around that area.
Was i bothered about showing my little bits,was i hell.I just wanted it out.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
You've bought a taboo out into the open. Bet the blokes have had a rummage since this thread started :thumbsup:
I can't take the credit, it's all down to Sir Mickle that one, (see my sig line), but I take your point, and any exposure, (no pun intended), can only be a good thing.

A lot of people think us blokes take a load of balls, so lets talk about balls while we're at it.

Get fumbling lads, you know it makes sense :becool:

Top Bottom