Found a lump *GULP*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Well done i had something similar a few years back.Had a growth cut out in Otley Hospital.If the female surgeon had slipped with the knife i would be called Roberta now.My lump was two finger widths from my left testicle.
I will tell you a lovely Oriental female Doctor during one examination was holding me and squeezing said lump.I am 6' 4" she was about 5' nothing,she had me on my tiptoes.
Mine was just a lump of fat floating around that area.
Was i bothered about showing my little bits,was i hell.I just wanted it out.

I had an exam like that - the doctor remarked at the ease at which my plums popped indoors, and demonstrated his surprise by trying to show me. I KNOW thought I...

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
SKS, I was similarly underawed by the sexual charms of my doctor ( entirely due to the circumstances rather than her obvious attractiveness) , cringeing in fear and embarassment. Twenty years ago, it looked like I had a fertility problem. My GP said I could wait for a couple of months or go to a private clinic. At the time, my wife had a generous private heath insurance policy that also covered me. The GP said the private clinic was in Harley Street, and that they like "the sample to be less than 45 minutes old". With a flash of panic, I realised that if I went there, it would take about an hour of stress on public transport, and that I would be asked to have a w#nk on the medical premises to produce the stuff when I got there. It was not an option that I relished. I chose the NHS. A couple of months later, I managed to get the stuff into an NHS plastic pot at home (it ain't easy!), sealed it into a brown envelope, and dashed for forty five minutes to Charing Cross Hospital's Reproductive Medicine Department ,arriving breathlessly just within the time limit, hoping for a discrete transfer,

"When was this sample passed ?" .....Yelled the receptionist in front of twenty people waiting to see a consultant.:smile:

I really do think people ought to talk about this sort of thing more often. To put my money where my mouth is I published a full account of my own fertility adventure (including a scan of my fertility results) in a magazine. I was at a publishing fayre when the issue came out and many members of the public approached me and wanted to talk about my results. This would have been fine if I hadn't been experiencing a brutally crushing hangover at the time.

postman

Legendary Member
I honestly think lads/ blokes are a bit shy thinking they are not big enough down in that department.So what i would rather be seen by a Doctor or Nurse than an undertaker.And these medical people see all shapes and sizes and it does not bother them.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I honestly think lads/ blokes are a bit shy thinking they are not big enough down in that department.So what i would rather be seen by a Doctor or Nurse than an undertaker.And these medical people see all shapes and sizes and it does not bother them.

I can vouch for that!

I've never figured out why blokes think women want to deliberately go about trying to bed any fella hung heavily enough to give them cystitis.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well done i had something similar a few years back.Had a growth cut out in Otley Hospital.If the female surgeon had slipped with the knife i would be called Roberta now.My lump was two finger widths from my left testicle.
I will tell you a lovely Oriental female Doctor during one examination was holding me and squeezing said lump.I am 6' 4" she was about 5' nothing,she had me on my tiptoes.
Mine was just a lump of fat floating around that area.
Was i bothered about showing my little bits,was i hell.I just wanted it out.
In a similar situation. I'd asked the question can it be treated, answer no. Follwed by can it spread, answer yes. Blunt answer of just cut it out then(the only treatment available). This was met with an astonished question of do I fully understand what has just been said.

I read the first post then quickly jumped to the last page, phew glad you are ok. Sorry for not reading all the inbetween posts.:sun:Happy Days.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I had my Ultrasound appointment today, and I was amazed at how fast it was over and done with. I'm not sure what I expected TBH but I was in and out inside of 10 minutes :thumbsup:

Anyhoo, the Ultrasound pilot said nothing to worry about, it's just a 2mm cyst:bravo:

:becool:

Phew.

Thats what my ultrasound showed up on my pipes - a 2mm cyst which is absolutely fine I have been told. This was private so the NHS have only read my report I had with me, but anyway mine will be gone shortly, the pipes are coming out ! :ohmy: (for other issues) !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have given up the amounts of times I've had to get my bits out since October. I make a joke of it now. 2 females and 6 different blokes ! :eek: Urologists are nearly always men for some reason !

Top Bottom