Found: Castelli pack away jacket - What Should I do?

What Do I Do with the Jacket?

• Bin it, you don't know who has been wearing it.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Take it round to the cop shop and leave it on one of the police cars for the dibble to deal with.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Finders keepers, losers weepers and all that.

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Other: Post up any other useful suggestion

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

huggy

Are you on Strava? Use flyby to identify possible owners.

Post in local cycling clubs Facebook pages that you've found it, leave out some detail (colour) to confirm ownership.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Send Sell it to @Accy cyclist he's lost one.

Much better option

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i once came across a vittoria bottle cage toolkit lying in the gutter. stopped to pick it up and looked up the road to see if i could see anyone who'd dropped it. saw no-one (you can see a fair few miles down the a34 in manchester), so pocketed it and headed off, keeping an eye out for anyone coming the other way looking like they were retracing their route.

pondered what to do for the rest of the ride, deciding to post on here and see if anyone had lost one. got it home, and it had clearly been under several car wheels; all that was salvageable was a co2 cartridge. the rest, including a co2 pump, crank brothers multitool and other bits went in the bin :sad:

i once came across a vittoria bottle cage toolkit lying in the gutter. stopped to pick it up and looked up the road to see if i could see anyone who'd dropped it. saw no-one (you can see a fair few miles down the a34 in manchester), so pocketed it and headed off, keeping an eye out for anyone coming the other way looking like they were retracing their route.

pondered what to do for the rest of the ride, deciding to post on here and see if anyone had lost one. got it home, and it had clearly been under several car wheels; all that was salvageable was a co2 cartridge. the rest, including a co2 pump, crank brothers multitool and other bits went in the bin :sad:

Another whooosh

Top Bottom