Frame Choice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Im not like those fixie hipster!

I just like a bike for getting around and its a singlespeed with a freewheel :tongue:

I'm just pulling your leg buddy, you gotta expect it with that whiteout paint job :biggrin:

OP
OP
D

david1701

found a gorgeous Raleigh Criterium in my size on the bay and am deeply tempted, CHROME FORKS are gorgeous when I get hold of it I'll decide if it needs paint or not but it comes with a crank and bb and headset seatpost ect which will cheapen the project quite a lot so lets me go a weee bit higher, needs brakes wheels a saddle and cables so shouldn't be too bad to build up.

OP
OP
D

david1701

dam sweet, I'm pretty happy with the red frame and chrome forks, but do I just go for stock silver handbuilts at 110 shipped or should I hunt for something deeper/coloured for sexyness? Aesthetic opinion req'd guys :biggrin:

you think? I was worried silver wheels would look funny next to chrome for not being shiny enough

me too :biggrin:

I didn't like my Langster Steel with chrome wheels, swopped them out for white rims and I think it looks much better for it TBH.

Each to their own :thumbsup:

dammit so I'm back to square one with white, silver and black rims all in the mix :biggrin:

My Langster Steel is on post 15 of this thread with white wheels, here's the bike how it's supplied with chrome wheels,

specialized-langster-steel-2010-road-bike.jpg

Top Bottom