Frame protector patches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
Just want to say that these are very thin, I'm sure they will work fine but won't know for a while because I don't have anything I need to use them on at the moment.

Thanks for the quick delivery.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
Glad they've arrived safely.

They'll work fine, they're on all of my frames and stop rubs. They're the same material that manufacturers use for chain stay protectors on factory frames. Get them stuck on :thumbsup:

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
All who have asked for these but not yet paid, I'm posting today. I will be unable to post again until the end of this week.

Thanks

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
All who've enquired and not paid yet, I'm posting tomorrow and won't be posting again until the weekend.

Thanks

sixty

I found these to be excellent compared to the BBB ones I bought, which were also more expensive. These are pretty much invisible on white and look a lot neater. They may be thinner but for me that's a good thing, after all they're only preventing a cable from rubbing so no need to be overly thick, like the BBB's are. Cheers Phil

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
They'll remove easily, just peel them off or if they're really stuck on warm them up with a hair dryer and use gt85 to remove any adhesive residue.

These are made from exactly the same material that the manufacturers put onto their frames but probably a higher quality film.

ALL ORDERS POSTED TODAY :smile:

Top Bottom