Frame protector patches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TeeNoM

Nice one,

If that went through:

Can you do 100 with 2 chainstays for 10?

Can I get the same deal, same quantities.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
Every order is now posted.

Could any future orders please

ADD YOUR ADDRESS AND ORDER TO THE PAYPAL GIFT PAYMENT.
PAYMENTS WITHOUT DETAILS WILL NOT POSTED, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT PAYMENTS WITH NO DETAILS. YOUR NAMES DON'T MATCH FORUM NAMES SO I DON'T WHO'S PAYING FOR WHAT!

I can only get Paypal emails at work and can't check pm's on here so I can't get your order details. This is delaying postage for your order.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
I'm sorry to have to put this but if you can't do all of the following below please don't ask for any protectors. I've sat for over an hour today trying to sort out who's paid for what!
I can't believe I've already posted this and people are still not doing it. Selling these protectors was an offer to forum members and as usual its being made into hard work by a few.

PayPal gift ONLY, email me for my Paypal address.
I've sold plenty on here so paying by normal PayPal because you don't trust me is a poor excuse.

Add your name AND what you've paid for on the PayPal payment message. NOT A PM ON HERE!
I can only get my emails at work, hence the reason for your details on the payment. It all comes through on the email.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
A reminder to all who've asked for protectors and not yet paid that I'm posting tomorrow. I won't be posting again until Sunday.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
I'm posting all paid for protectors on my Sunday morning ride. If I'm snowed in it'll be Monday morning on my way to work :smile:

Protectors not paid for by Saturday lunchtime will miss the post and won't go until midweek.

Thanks
:smile:

Top Bottom