France Med to Channel....I'm off tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
That sounds FAB, have a great time.

Simon_m

Guru
Fantastic, have a great time! Hope all goes well for you and the weather is on your side. Happy tailwinds

U

User482

Fantastic! I'm trying to persuade a friend to do the same trip.

Probably teaching you to suck eggs, but the route along the canal from Rennes to Dinan is nice. Also, if you're planning on using the municipal site next to the ferry port at St.Malo check that it's open as we turned up in May a couple of years ago and it had shut for an odd few weeks between Easter and the summer season.

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Probably teaching you to suck eggs, but the route along the canal from Rennes to Dinan is nice. Also, if you're planning on using the municipal site next to the ferry port at St.Malo check that it's open as we turned up in May a couple of years ago and it had shut for an odd few weeks between Easter and the summer season.
Cheers @Dave Davenport . I camped there a couple of years ago in Sept and it is lovely. Sadly you are right it is closed when I am there. Good tip about the canal. And the glasses. I have bought some similar in matching clear and tinted..

robing

Über Member
Excellent, look forward to reading your blog. It's less than 2 weeks til my first tour this year. Start and finish Roses with bike bus, going to go in to the Pyrenees and Andorra, then down to Valencia and a leisurely trip back up the med coast, got a month :smile:

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Excellent, look forward to reading your blog. It's less than 2 weeks til my first tour this year. Start and finish Roses with bike bus, going to go in to the Pyrenees and Andorra, then down to Valencia and a leisurely trip back up the med coast, got a month :smile:
@robing if you are up for some stealth camping I can recommend the world's best spot about 5km outside L'Escala (30k south of Roses). PM me if that appeals

Top Bottom