Fraud

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jonathan M

Crankarm said:
Paypal are a nightmare if you have problems with a transaction. I speak from bitter experience. Plus their charges are exorbitant. AVOID!!!

The Times on Saturday outlined how poor Paypal is for sellers subject to fraud, with little chance of a seller getting funds back if a buyer fraudulently uses a Paypal account.

Ademort

I,ve ordered online almost since the first day that it was made possible to do so. I can tell you that i,ve used CRC, WIGGLE, Geoff Butlers, PBK,Parker International and Rose.nl as well as many others. Have never had a problem with any of them. I live in the Netherlands and have found buying online both simple and time saving.Before people start pointing the finger at any of these shops or so called (name and shame) just remember that these shops and many other online shops have far better security in place and are far better protected against cyber crime than US, the general public. These days with the correct software people can sit outside in a vehicle and hack-in to any PC almost anywhere. It could be a neighbour, or a total stranger thats gaining access to your Private and personal info. Yes,its possible that any shop could have ONE bad employee who passes on your credit card details but it,s also impossible to stop. The only thing for sure is that as it,s fraud then it will be investigated by the police and the person(s) will be caught and prosecuted.The only thing that we as the general public can do is ensure that our PC is well protected and our Network is secure.

Top Bottom