Freak Tunnocks Teacakes Alert!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Maz said:
I love Tunnocks T cakes! Must buy some now that you mention it, Kirstie.
"Trapped in the East Midlands?" It's not that bad, is it?!

Says a man from Leicester :biggrin:

I'm afraid that at the age of 41 I'm still a T cake virgin :idea:

Maz

Guru
The Velvet Curtain said:
Says a man from Leicester :biggrin:

I'm afraid that at the age of 41 I'm still a T cake virgin :idea:
Asda sell em. Get yer sen down there, mate!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Tunnocks T Cakes. Didn't these used to be called by another name yonks ago? I forget what tho'. IIRC they are a biscuit topped with white marsh mallow stuff and then all over coated with chocolate. Is that the thingy?

BTW - Tunnocks factory was in Uddingston when I were a lad. T'was where I went to school (no not the factory but the town).

Ah I remember now - Snowball wasn't it?

Keith Oates

Janner
Agree with that, they are one of my favorites. Now I've got to go looking but with nearly a foot of snow outside that wasn't there last night, I'll hang on for a while

longers

Legendary Member
That shirt looks great Kirstie, if it didn't have "Scotlands Finest*" on it and I weren't waiting on the friedly ones I would be tempted.

* I think they've shot themselves in the foot with putting that on. No disrespect to Scotland intended at all but it does restrict the potential market no? If it weren't there I would probably** have ordered one by now, friedly shirts or not.

** Definately.

Tetedelacourse

I don't want to be the one to burst your reinforced chocolate teabubble, but there were some nasty rumours circulating about the "added extras" that employees were putting into the produce coming out of the Cummocks factory! Perhaps the double-coated ones were made more rigid in order to withstand more alien substance inside. Still, if it tasted good then what's the harm! And who's to say it's not Scotland's finest that's going into them?

It's still in Uddingston by the way.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
anyone remember a comedy series called "the creatives", in which all nefarious conversations were prefixed by "i need to discuss the tunnocks pitch…"
if the place i work ever pitches for tunnocks i'll be a happy man :ohmy:

Top Bottom