Free ****ing stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Stickers012.jpg

****ing bomb instructions

****ing hell Cubist, that's ****ing brilliant!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The stickers are illegal if you display them where they can be seen by members of the public

Public Order Act 1986

s.5 Harassment, alarm or distress.

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting

within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby.

(2) An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation is displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and the other person is also inside that or another dwelling.
Well, I'd feel really threatened, abused and insulted if somebody told me to ... FCUK OFF!

But it doesn't seem to stop them getting away with it! :angry:

**** it! Just saw this ****ing post! Too ****ing late!

Might have to ****ing make my own ****ing stickers!

I could get a ****ing T-shirt as no ****ing ****wit would take ****ing offence here!

Might try and change from Executive Vice President to ****ing ****!

Great thread, folks, ****ing funny as ****!

Cubist

Still wavin'
I'll have my **** back then....

You ****ing can't. You liked the photo so much I left it on the front of the ****ing police car.
Tell you what, if that **** Dayvo pm's me his ****ing name and address I'll ****ing send him a spare. How the ****'s that for fair ****ing play?

Cubist

Still wavin'
****'s sake! Just 'cos you're ****ing awash with folk ****ing queuing up to ****ing fawn over you over a few lousy ****ing stickers..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom