Free ****ing stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
**** you?
Yeah, ****' him

Last edited:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Sorry to take so ****ing long posting a ****ing picture. I've been ****ing busy and I had to clean my ****ing bike before I stuck the ****ing thing on. If I posted a picture of a grubby bike I'd never hear the ****ing end of it from Ian...

effing bike1.jpg

effing bike2.jpg

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Sorry to take so ****ing long posting a ****ing picture. I've been ****ing busy and I had to clean my ****ing bike before I stuck the ****ing thing on. If I posted a picture of a grubby bike I'd never hear the ****ing end of it from Ian...

Grass needs a ****ing cut :whistle:

rich p

ridiculous old lush

You need to get that ****ing grass cut TC.:hello:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
**** sake! I've got another ****ing barmy landlord. This one insists on doing everything in the ****ing garden himself, but lives in ****ing Tenby. I haven't got a ****ing mower. Anyway. maybe I'm cul;tivating a bit of bio****ingdiversity, you ****s.

Arch

Married to Night Train
No ****ing pets!

****ing hell, alright then, get some ****ing brown rabbits, and claim they are wild.

Cubist

Still wavin'

[attachment=3057:effing bike1.jpg]

[attachment=3058:effing bike2.jpg]
Cleaned it? Looks like you've gone too ****ing far and rubbed all the ****ing paint off it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom