Free ****ing stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sorry to take so ****ing long posting a ****ing picture. I've been ****ing busy and I had to clean my ****ing bike before I stuck the ****ing thing on. If I posted a picture of a grubby bike I'd never hear the ****ing end of it from Ian...

[attachment=3057:effing bike1.jpg]

[attachment=3058:effing bike2.jpg]

Those ****ing tyres and ****ing wheels are so ****ing dirty, ****ing shame on ****ing you ! :hello:

Nice ****ing stickers though ! :tongue:

****ing hell, alright then, get some ****ing brown rabbits, and claim they are wild.
Or, as Carl ****ing Linnaeus might have put it, some ****ing brown Oryctolagus cunniculus on the turf. Note: the species name doesn't need any asterisks, but if you're a bit dyslexic, it might do... :wacko:

Actually it wasn't ****ing Linnaeus that named it, it was some other ****ing geezer...

Plax

Guru
LOL, missed my chance I see. Having said that I'd be too reserved to put such a rude word on my bike. Is it easy to peel off?

****ing posted to you last ****ing week. Woman in the ****ing post office laughed out ****ing loud when she put the ****ing airmail sticker on
laugh.gif

That ****ing sticker arrived today (I see why the PO woman laughed :laugh: ).

Thanks a ****ing lot - just what I ****ing wanted!

Christopher

Über Member
saw one of those ****ing stickers on theclaud's bike. In Blackpool. ****'s sake! It's a ****ing family resort! No need for that sort of ****ing thing...

Christopher

Über Member
You don't want to believe every ****ing thing Christopher tells you. He said he'd bring a **** load of fig rolls....
:biggrin: As Landslide said, we got the impression that last night's ride was going to be so tough there would be a trail of bodies and smashed bikes all the way from Manchester to Blackpool, with a few shell-shocked survivors huddling 'neath the Tower in the cold light of dawn. So I deliberately left the ****ing rolls at home. Really nice they are too - Sainsbo's brand with lotsa fruit. I promise to bring two ****ing packets next time to make up for it...

Landslide

Rare Migrant
****ing Southerners, coming up here, talking up our ****ing hills and ****ing potholes only for it to turn out slightly less challenging than a ride to my local ****ing pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom