Free tandem hire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone know anyone with a disability or additional need that can't ride a bike safely and would love to ride? We have loads of tandems (and tag-alongs) all over the UK and Ireland for free hire.

Have a look at our website (CharlottesTandems.co.uk), our Facebook group or Twitter feed for loads of photos of people having fun on our tandems.

If you know someone that would like to ride then please fill out the Contact Form on our website and we'll get them riding.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Sounds a great thing your doing there. :thumbsup:

Where are you based?
On their website there's a Cotswold Life article from July 2017. In it says the guys who started it are in Bristol, but the article goes on to state;

tandems-png.png

To the OP, this sounds like a terrific and worthwhile venture and I wish every success for the future :cheers:

OP
OP
Charlotte's Tandems
Thanks. I don't think that it says that we are in Bristol. I am Alex, who founded it, and we are in Dursley (nearly 30 miles north of Bristol). As the article says, we are all over the UK, and now Ireland too. Have a look at our website and you can see where all our Helpers are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom