French or Italian?

Which one would you buy?

• The red white and blue

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • The green white and red

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Grey? I thought it was more a pale blue colour. The question is, would you fork out £93.99 (+£3.99 p&p) to wear it? :smile:

Looks grey on my very very very expensive phone :tongue:
And no,I will wait for the price drop :okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Looks grey on my very very very expensive phone :tongue:
And no,I will wait for the price drop :okay:

I'll take your word for it. I've bought jerseys and jackets in the past and found them to be far from the colour shown on their sites,when seen in the flesh. If it is grey i'll pass on it as grey is too dull for me.:thumbsdown: Anyway,it should be pale blue as that is the proper colour for Belgium cycling jerseys.

No,I'll take your word for it.
I bought a jacket 2 weeks ago thinking it was a light brown and when I opened it up,it was dark brown.
Which was even better.

AnthonyC

Regular
It indeed ought to be pale blue. I believe most Belgian national sports teams swapped to that a couple of years ago, away from the traditional red they used to wear. Looks absolutely fabulous indeed! (although of course, really, the flag has vertical instead of horizontal stripes..)

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It indeed ought to be pale blue. I believe most Belgian national sports teams swapped to that a couple of years ago, away from the traditional red they used to wear. Looks absolutely fabulous indeed! (although of course, really, the flag has vertical instead of horizontal stripes..)
Yes definitely pale blue and not grey. The Belgium national football team have a similar shirt for their change strip.https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sour...otball+shirt&tbm=shop&spd=8291327455180574177

77333813medium.jpg

Attachments

• 77333813medium.jpg
    77333813medium.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I didn't want a feature length debate about it :rolleyes:
It's pale blue ,are you happy?

Yes. :smile: What about the http://www.trikotexpress.de/en/Prof...78s0wqgGRZ0qDBqrSxi28n8T0diFeGGVS0aAjaf8P8HAQ one though? I'd say it was more turquoise than sky blue.:biggrin:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Bloody lovely :becool:

I'm tempted to buy the merino Belgium jersey as if it does get reduced in price it'll probably mean that they've sold out of popular sizes like mine (large). Then again they might just reduce it to say £60 and still have my size. Maybe i should start a poll asking others what i should do?:scratch:Then again again,maybe the plum and ecru one would look nice? I feel a poll coming on!!^_^

Top Bottom