1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

French or Italian?

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by Accy cyclist, 13 Aug 2016.

?
  1. The red white and blue

17 vote(s)
    47.2%
  2. The green white and red

19 vote(s)
    52.8%
  1. I didn't want a feature length debate about it :rolleyes:
    It's pale blue ,are you happy?

Attached Files:

2. MarquisMatsugae likes this.
  3. Accy cyclist likes this.
  4. I'm tempted to buy the merino Belgium jersey as if it does get reduced in price it'll probably mean that they've sold out of popular sizes like mine (large). Then again they might just reduce it to say £60 and still have my size. Maybe i should start a poll asking others what i should do?:scratch:Then again again,maybe the plum and ecru one would look nice? I feel a poll coming on!!^_^

MarquisMatsugae likes this.
  5. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

Stolen Goat do retro jerseys too

Assume you are wearing them off the bike as You can't cycle at the mo?

MarquisMatsugae likes this.

6. Yes. I wore the Italian one down the pub last night. If i can't ride a bike yet at least i can feel like a cyclist by wearing the gear. :smile:

vickster likes this.
  7. I'm only after wool at the moment.
    JULY2013%20Bendigo%20043_tn.jpg

Attached Files:

ItsSteveLovell likes this.
  8. vickster

Awwwww :biggrin:

Yep, they do wool too I think...ahh or not anymore :sad:

Could look at Torm

http://www.torm.cc/products.html

Attached Files:

Accy cyclist likes this.
  9. I've sent this e mail off to Juracycle.

Hello. I bought the Italian jersey off you last August. I'm interested in buying the Belgium one. Could you tell me please, will it be reduced in price any time soon? I don't mind paying the full asking price but i've found in the past that when i've bought an item at the asking price, the following week or so that item has been reduced in price.

You never know, they might let me have some money off.

10. vickster

Indeed...buy this year though, a lot of clothes etc will rise in prince next year (I know people in the know who work in retail and they are reassessing all their prices for 2017...blame Brexit for the fall in Sterling ;) )

11. They've got back to me.

Hi (my name)

Thanks for your email. I agree it's very frustrating when you buy something and then see it is discounted the following week! We can give you 20% off if that helps, I will create a code .... (My name)20 if you enter that at the checkout it will knock off 20%! Hope that helps, it will only be for this week.

Please do contact me if you require any further information/help.

With best wishes

Claire

That's decent of them!:smile:

MarquisMatsugae and vickster like this.
  12. Noted.
    I will have a look tonight.

13. Nice one Accy.
    Pays to speak up .

Accy cyclist likes this.