French or Italian?

Which one would you buy?

• The red white and blue

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • The green white and red

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Awwwww :biggrin:

Yep, they do wool too I think...ahh or not anymore :sad:
I've sent this e mail off to Juracycle.

Hello. I bought the Italian jersey off you last August. I'm interested in buying the Belgium one. Could you tell me please, will it be reduced in price any time soon? I don't mind paying the full asking price but i've found in the past that when i've bought an item at the asking price, the following week or so that item has been reduced in price.

You never know, they might let me have some money off.

vickster

Legendary Member
Indeed...buy this year though, a lot of clothes etc will rise in prince next year (I know people in the know who work in retail and they are reassessing all their prices for 2017...blame Brexit for the fall in Sterling ;) )

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Indeed...buy this year though, a lot of clothes etc will rise in prince next year (I know people in the know who work in retail and they are reassessing all their prices for 2017...blame Brexit for the fall in Sterling ;) )

They've got back to me.

Hi (my name)

Thanks for your email. I agree it's very frustrating when you buy something and then see it is discounted the following week! We can give you 20% off if that helps, I will create a code .... (My name)20 if you enter that at the checkout it will knock off 20%! Hope that helps, it will only be for this week.

Please do contact me if you require any further information/help.

With best wishes

Claire

That's decent of them!:smile:

They've got back to me.

Hi (my name)

Thanks for your email. I agree it's very frustrating when you buy something and then see it is discounted the following week! We can give you 20% off if that helps, I will create a code .... (My name)20 if you enter that at the checkout it will knock off 20%! Hope that helps, it will only be for this week.

Please do contact me if you require any further information/help.

With best wishes

Claire

That's decent of them!:smile:

Nice one Accy.
Pays to speak up .

Milkfloat

An Peanut
What's the best trick to not get too hot in a woollen jersey?

Don't wear anything under it?

Don't wear it at all!

AnthonyC

Regular
Somehow I always get very hot in them, or at least that's what I believe I remember.. maybe I should give it another go..

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Somehow I always get very hot in them, or at least that's what I believe I remember.. maybe I should give it another go..

I wore a wool jersey for the first time, last summer. I always imagined them to be mad hot. After all,why would a wool jumper on a bike ride be anything else, but surprisingly they're as cool if not cooler than polyester/lycra. You think of wool and imagine it to be like those chunky wool winter jumpers your grandma knitted for you,but the wool on modern jerseys is cotton thin and does wick sweat away. The only drawback is when you wash it and you have to wait a day for it to dry. (don't use fabric conditioners as they affect the sweat wicking)

Last edited:

AnthonyC

Regular
I wore a wool jersey for the first time, last summer. I always imagined them to be mad hot. After all,why would a wool jumper on a bike ride be anything else, but surprisingly they're as cool if not cooler than polyester/lycra. You think of wool and imagine it to be like those chunky wool winter jumpers your grandma knitted for you,but the wool on modern jerseys is cotton thin and does wick sweat away. The only drawback is when you wash it and you have to wait a day for it to dry. (don't use fabric conditioners as they affect the sweat wicking)
Thanks Accy, now I'm pretty sure I will try one!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought the French one as well as the Belgium jersey. I thought the 20% off was just for one jersey but i activated the code to see if it was for others and it worked. So i got 2 jerseys for £115.95. The £3.95 p&p covered both items.

Top Bottom