Fresh strawberry sauce with your chicken anyone?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
See, you're the one who brought whether or not it existed into the conversation
No, you are the one who assert it did not exist in any cuisine - which I thought bizarre. Not many would claim that deep a knowledge of every cuisine.

But strawberries and chicken? No. Not in Chinese cuisine, not in western cuisine, not anywhere.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
No, you are the one who assert it did not exist in any cuisine

I didn't. HTH.

(Basic comprehension test: the post you're quoting is about 'classic' combinations of meat and fruit, not about every combination that any chef has concocted ever. Your 65m hits for a particular string of text on google haven't changed my mind on that.)

Last edited:

byegad

Legendary Member
I hope the moderators delete this obscene thread.

As every decent person knows the only right thing to add to Strawberries is more Strawberries. Yes I know the uncivilised add sugar and cream, but surely that indicates that they are disguising the taste of strawberries? As for with chicken:wacko::banghead:.

PK99

Legendary Member
I had it for dinner last night: chicken drumsticks in a strawberry and basil sauce.

It was quite tasty, similar to a tomato sauce made with vine ripened cherry tomatoes.

inspired by this thread, I'm going to do "Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Chicken" tonight

byegad

Legendary Member
Do they not have white rum where you live?
They do indeed, and a glass of that is very good, but for me never with strawberries.

OP
OP
U

User33236

Rather hungry after driving to Manchester and back today so stopped off on way home to pick up some shredded chicken with fresh strawberry sauce and some rice to go with it.

It was rather enjoyable slightly sweet / slightly sour but well balanced. Would certainly consider getting it again

Top Bottom