FNRttC Friday Night Ride Manchester-Morecambe 5th August.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andrew Br

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
GAH!
DOH!

That means there's still time for you to sign up User10571.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Looks like I'm out of this, alas. It would appear that I have to be off-site, and I'm not sure when I'll get back. Still, given that I've put my CTC card and number in such a safe place I can't find the damn thing that might be just as well... :sad:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Looks like I'm out of this, alas. It would appear that I have to be off-site, and I'm not sure when I'll get back. Still, given that I've put my CTC card and number in such a safe place I can't find the damn thing that might be just as well... :sad:
Unlike.

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Hi guys sorry not signed up yet looking to sort just now wha is the membership I need to pay for I see there are two options on the site . Thanks Shaun

SandySnake

Would love to be joining you on this but the 6 FNRttC and 1 recce ride so far this year have all been helping me build up some stamina and experience of longer rides so that I can complete one of my final New Year's resolutions - a 200km Audax. Last chance this weekend before family holidays and all that ice-cream, but rest assured still an early start to travel for an 0730 start (well actually an 0630 breakfast!). Not available for Whitstable ride (the family hols) so enjoy the ride everybody and see some of you in Reading in Sept.

OP
OP
Andrew Br

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Yes the weather looks promising. Let's hope that it delivers.

If you need to get in touch with me before tomorrow, please e-mail to the mancheter-morecambe address used for the sign up.
I haven't got broadband currently but I can get e-mails on my phone.

k_green

Sorry, I haven't been cycling enough recently to join you and also haven't sorted out night-riding lights properly. Some other time hopefully.

Top Bottom