Friday Night Ride to Jersey, 31st June 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I'm still up for a blue one, but am in spain. Will send a cheque on my return to fair Albion next week.

I have started a small competition for Friday Jersey wearers elsewhere in the forum because I can.:whistle:

One day last week I was asked, by a couple of Dutch cyclists, if I was communist! On account of the red star it seems. I replied that no, I was merely a mountain biker (shock horror were ina road jersey whilst riding an mtb - that breaks so many rules) and was thus not fit to do up their spd sandal straps let alone pedal their lovely Santos trekking bikes. But I was allowed to take a turn on hers around the 'square'. Very nice bike.

Mitt-Romney-002.jpg
I see in today's Guardian that Milt Romney is aspiring... If the climate changes he can always buy a different length sleeve.

iZaP

Über Member
No my friend, but if you are interested in riding back to Jersey then 'phone martint235 (about 04:45 any day is a good time, and let him know you're 'up for it' - he'll be pleased to lead the SMRbtJ.)

Posted in the wrong thread...oh god.
blush.gif

martint235

Dog on a bike
No my friend, but if you are interested in riding back to Jersey then 'phone martint235 (about 04:45 any day is a good time, and let him know you're 'up for it' - he'll be pleased to lead the SMRbtJ.)

Naturally you'll be tagging along to support me 'Teef!!!

Top Bottom