Friday Night Ride to Jersey, 31st June 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Rip-off merchants! I think they're taking Libyaties...

People-celebrate-in-Bengh-001.jpg
you're not a million miles out.........

1437484 said:
Have the necessary improvements been implemented yet?

Don't think so. Apparently the landlord is still walking normally.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I seem not to have the time to wade through a dozen pages of this thread so:
  1. I love my Fridays winter weight jersey sooo much that I now want to acquire a short-sleeve, thinner version. Does anyone have a Large size they might be prepared to swap for Real Money? (An XL size would probably also do the trick.)
  2. I want to wear the thinner one under the thicker, winter weight one, which means I need to acquire an XL winter weight jersey. Does anyone have one to swap for English Pounds Sterling?
  3. I have a Large size thick one (no comments from Hummers, please). I could swap/sell it in this deal.
  4. They must have the Red Star. None of those daft blue ones, please.

PM me or post here. I am away crossing France for the next two weeks so won't see this or post here but will get emails on the Mobile Device.
I shall, let us hope, be on the Brighton ride in October (just bought £3.70 ticket in case weather is too bad for the ride home across Sussex). So could effect the swap then.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I have one of each. The complication is that Scott E has first dibs - but there will be one left over. Could you let me know, because I'm about to advertise them

I also have a short sleeved XXXXL spare

I'm on my way to the magic number ten for another order................red's only, though

martint235

Dog on a bike
I have one of each. The complication is that Scott E has first dibs - but there will be one left over. Could you let me know, because I'm about to advertise them

I also have a short sleeved XXXXL spare

I'm on my way to the magic number ten for another order................red's only, though

Could someone who has a long sleeve jersey let me know what the sleeve length is like? I've got a size 6 (XXL??) short sleeve jersey that is great fit wise and am considering a long sleeve for the winter but I don't want the sleeve to end half way up my forearm!

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I have the Large, long sleeve thick version, and the arms are plenty long enough for me, if anything a tad too long. I am 6ft 2in and have long arms. YMMV

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I have the Large, long sleeve thick version, and the arms are plenty long enough for me, if anything a tad too long. I am 6ft 2in and have long arms. YMMV
there's long arms and there's Tall Martin's arms.

To be honest, Martin I think you might be in difficulties without a custom jersey. My suggestion would be to try one on in October (if you're riding to Brighton) and see. I will go down the custom route if need be.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Right, I'll take an L thin, short sleeve, PLUS an XL full zip thick one please Simon.
Shall I post a cheque to The Pre-talced And Mighty Castle?
post me the cheque for the long sleeved jobby (size and type on the back of the cheque would be good) and I'll chase Scott on the short-sleeved item

martint235

Dog on a bike
there's long arms and there's Tall Martin's arms.

To be honest, Martin I think you might be in difficulties without a custom jersey. My suggestion would be to try one on in October (if you're riding to Brighton) and see. I will go down the custom route if need be.

Cheers Simon. I'll do that.

Top Bottom