Friday Night Ride to Jersey, 31st June 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
1437517 said:
You didn't have to ride in the buff again did you?

I thought that it was all cleared up when we spotted the true culprit brazenly strutting around in the buff in Lindfield back in July
laugh.gif

frank9755

Cyclist
Erm, I could PM you a list if you're really interested :whistle:

No need, Martin B has already provided it. This suggests that breakfast-fasting can cause the upper body to waste away
whistling.gif

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
oh really? red or blue? If the former, I'll take it off your hands if it hasn't gone.

Speaking as a larger gentleman with a big wingspan, the long sleeved is plenty long enough in the arm, on the longer side rather than the shorter side in fact (this is on xxxxl though)

(unlike the rapha trousers I got yesterday which claimed to be a 38, which, when measured by our garment technician were "an un-generous 36"

odd. I got pair of rapha trews in 36" which are vay generous and need a belt.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
On the question of size:
wave.gif

I measured my L long-sleeve, thick, jersey last night. My massive manly chest is 40 inches and the jersey is an exact, snug, fit. On the Brighton run I had a thin thing underneath and it was OK. I wouldn't want it to be any smaller. I have ordered an XL so I can then wear it over my L, thus ensuring I will be warm even if there is a repetition of That Southend Death Ride.
angry.gif

The measurement from the pit of the arm to the end of the sleeve is 22 inches, which for me is plenty long, if anything about an inch too long but I'm certainly not complaining.
I'd also like to say I think the design is really striking and I hope to wear it on LEL. Oh God, now I've said it. There's no going back.......:tongue:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Martin Br - Scott is coming over to try the XL and L on this Wednesday - he thinks the XL is more likely, so that would leave an L for you. I have your cheque

Miranda - I haven't forgotten I owe you a shirt - which I will add to the next order

All - the order will absolutely be wrapped up on the 28th September, without any exceptions. So if you want a jersey this side of any time soon, cheques in the post with plenty of time to spare. Red only please.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Martin Br - Scott is coming over to try the XL and L on this Wednesday - he thinks the XL is more likely, so that would leave an L for you. I have your cheque

Miranda - I haven't forgotten I owe you a shirt - which I will add to the next order

All - the order will absolutely be wrapped up on the 28th September, without any exceptions. So if you want a jersey this side of any time soon, cheques in the post with plenty of time to spare. Red only please.

Remind me - is it £25 for a short sleeve?

Top Bottom