Friday Night Ride to Jersey, 31st June 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oi! Some of us have glandular problems (in my case my glands are addicted to beer and chocolate.......)
:smile: Oh, it's glandular is it cp? Good, because I'm only one 'X' behind... :whistle:

I wore my jersey all day today, out and about in Mill Hill, Hampstead, Highgate. Right cutting a dash was I. In fact, I could probably downsize to a 2XL as a standalone vetement in this yummy weather, but a size in reserve always helps when the Friday night undergarments need covering. They look impressive in the window reflections... not that I do that sort of thing... :whistle:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I wore my jersey all day today, out and about in Mill Hill, Hampstead, Highgate. Right cutting a dash was I. In fact, I could probably downsize to a 2XL as a standalone vetement in this yummy weather, but a size in reserve always helps when the Friday night undergarments need covering. They look impressive in the window reflections... not that I do that sort of thing... :whistle:
and you were spotted by Mr. T who came round to ours to collect his.

I wore mine out to Alresford in Essex today (Susie and I were in Maldon by ten o'clock!!) and it was genuinely comfortable. Very pleased, particularly with the collar and the zipped pocket.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
1437271 said:
Sorry can't do photo. I'm on holiday.

Yes, why would anyone take a camera on holiday?

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
got mine today, is lovely and will remain hanging in the wardrobe until I can get into it and breathe at the same time, more incentive to get out and ride.

Great job Simon, most happy, thank you

lilolee

Veteran
Mr Posty delivered the goods and I am very pleased. I ordered the LS which is a bit warm for a day ride, but can't wait for it to cool down.

Thanks for all of the hard work Simon, oh and 'Teef for being Sort Master General.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Red Star parcel arrived safely - a tad on the tight side, but if I wear a corset…:whistle:

They look fab, and the quality is really good.

How is it done at that price, when all the arty ones (Foska, Halfbakedbrand, etc.) come in at at least 45 quid a pop?

Cheers all for sorting this!:bravo:

Top Bottom