Friday Night Ride to Jersey, 31st June 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Only a five minute walk from front to back door then, dodging the butler and the scullery maid en route then , Al.

These 'threads' are useless without photos!!! :smile:

Quite. Adrian seems to have set off a wave of coyness. I intend to wear mine to lead the Cyclechat Gower Evening Ride tomorrow, and will get some pics then.

imcosmocat

i got mine delivered today and i cant believe how good the quality is , its heavy but in a warm snug sort of way , loving the zip and pockets only slight problem is that its a little too snug .

I dont suppose anyone has ordered an xl and would actually prefer a large - happy to cover the postage , i must must have been having a delusional moment buying the large !!

I agree with the postage - i definately owe you some cash as the couple of stamps supplied definately were not enough.

thanks for sorting these out - they really will look good

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Daughter's boyfriend went and collected my package. Without any of my ID. Apparently he knows the bloke. I knew there was a good reason for letting him move in with us/her!

Size 5 (XL) short sleeve/short zip is just right and only the teeniest incentive to do some core work and dieting
Size 6 (2XL) long sleeve/long zip is perfect over the short sleeve one. The designs line up superbly and I love the way the long sleeves are done, pattern wise.

Great detailing, nice cut, very well finished, will test ride it/them on the morrow

Absolutely delighted so far.

Anyone washed one yet btw? I always approach the first wash with fear and trembling.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
1437301 said:
IMAG0151.jpg

There you go, a photo.

Adrian, I think you have made a mistake. That is me on a FNRttC.

Quagga

Almost extinct
Hand delivered to my office desk today.
Looks great and fits perfectly - thanks Simon (and Hatler for the delivery)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
1437301 said:
IMAG0151.jpg

There you go, a photo.

That's not a photo, it's a tortoise!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Have to say, having spent this arfo bimbling about in my jersey, tis a wonderful thing, and appears highly eye catching.

Top Bottom