Friday Night Ride to Jersey, 31st June 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Got mine today too! Great fit. Unusual in that it is snug whilst still being long enough for me. Will give it a run out on Sunday I think!

Tompy

Mine arrived yesterday. I've already got a Gear Club jersey so no surprise to me that it would be nice and fit well.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I have taken delivery of revolutionary apparel on behalf of the South Wales Division, and onward distribution is in hand. Excellent workmanship, Comrades!

smile.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Depends which blue you're on about ;)

Any Blue Stu... any Blue over any red any day...!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
All I've got is a poxy red postcard telling me to call for my over large package at the sorting office 100yds from my house in 24 hours time. :sad:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
All I've got is a poxy red postcard telling me to call for my over large package at the sorting office 100yds from my house in 24 hours time. :sad:

Some posties always write 24hrs - it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Give them a couple of hours and make a nuisance of yourself!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Some posties always write 24hrs - it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Give them a couple of hours and make a nuisance of yourself!

Not in this parish. The bloke in my office just looks at the card and goes "Narrrr! Too soon!" and hands it back.

Top Bottom