FNRttC Friday Night Ride to Shoreham - 20th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You planning on heading east then picking up Devil's Dyke (there's a windmill we can fail to notice) or north to Upper Beeding, Fulking etc?

Devil's Dyke, that's the plan, but will look at Upper Beeding route.

Tim Hall

I guess that, by vicinity, I meant that of Shoreham station.
The Red Lion, just across the old bridge from the airport and a stone's throw from the station used to sell rock, with THE RED LION all the way through it. I bought some several years ago but have yet to eat it. Whether this should influence your choice of boozer is open to question.

U

User10571

My niece (a Shoreham resident) recommends the Crown & Anchor (opens @10:15) for beer & riverside views, and The Bridge (doesn't open until midday)

My pal (a Friday's newbie) got an email after registering but I didn't .... Should I have? Have I done it wrong?
I think first timers are getting a special email upon registering. Provided they've ticked that box of course. :okay:

Tim Hall

The Red Lion, just across the old bridge from the airport and a stone's throw from the station used to sell rock, with THE RED LION all the way through it. I bought some several years ago but have yet to eat it. Whether this should influence your choice of boozer is open to question.
Exhibit A:
ejyHkjBN-zyAvZb-FElc_SZQObomZqCpDXQ1Cc80Ups

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I seem to recall you had some problems with registering and in fact registered twice. My advice -- now as it was then -- is to contact the ride leader directly to sort out whatever needs sorting and then he can make sure you're on the right lists to get appropriate emails.

Flying dodo the flight leader?

Top Bottom