FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 21st March - Burnham-on-Crouch via Junction 31

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian193

Über Member
What time would you get to burnham for breakfast

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Email sent.

(not sure how staying up all night on friday will affect my speed on the Man of Kent 200k on the Sunday though but hey ho I expect I can draft @Trickedem all the way round.....)

Last edited:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I rode through it once. Never thought I'd be doing it again..... :eek:
I've done it twice now. I have a feeling that either Lord Dellzeqq has a plan or just the sheer number of us will make it more bearable traffic-wise

martint235

Dog on a bike
Eight foot wide lanes apparently. Wiki states that in a 2003 survey, it was rated the tenth most dangerous tunnel in Europe.:hyper:
It's more the fumes than anything. It may have changed since I last went through (circa mid 90s) as they have done work on it but that may not have been ventilation related.

U

User10571

2937162 said:
I came across a bloke kipping in one of the stair-well alcoves one night. A little further on I came across a roll of carpet. I took it back thinking it would make him more comfortable but he gathered his stuff together and stomped off muttering.
I suspect you would be commensurately miffed if a stranger entered your bedroom whilst you were akip and offered you floorware of questionable origin.
Or have I misjudged you completely?
Or is that a topic for a separate thread?

Top Bottom