FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 22nd October to Whitstable 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
On a one (genteel) to four rating (sporty), where is this, please? It is half-term. Should I fight my corner at slowmotion Towers, or fall at the first hurdle?

Thanks.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Me please Simon. I think i'll stay for the bar this time

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
On a one (genteel) to four rating (sporty), where is this, please? It is half-term. Should I fight my corner at slowmotion Towers, or fall at the first hurdle?

Thanks.
As our leader has suggested, it's rolling rather than hilly. Nothing on the scale of Portnalls Road let alone the Beacon, but the odd short-but-nasty climb. And the last few miles are brilliant..
thumbsup.png

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
As our leader has suggested, it's rolling rather than hilly. Nothing on the scale of Portnalls Road let alone the Beacon, but the odd short-but-nasty climb. And the last few miles are brilliant..
thumbsup.png

Thanks. But what number is that????

Domestic obligations will probably over-ride your rating, but thanks for the encouragement!

No, really! "A man has to know his limitations...."

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Louise L
Adrian C
Martin T
Stuart A
Matt L
Rich P
Ian A
Ed K
Davy S
Anthony McC
Chris B
Charlie B
Frank P
Rebecca T
Tim D
Susie F
Martin F
Rebecca E - a Martleteer!
Andrij B

Thanks. But what number is that????

Domestic obligations will probably over-ride your rating, but thanks for the encouragement!

No, really! "A man has to know his limitations...."

Yes. This trip will probably add to your constitutional repertoire Martin. The scrabble for seats at Andys Café, the curly-wurly hinges on the church door, multiple roof syndrome, the wind farm...all part of life's rich pageant.
The only thing I find tedious about these trips is the propensity for a small faction (morning Des, morning Claudine) to imbibe at an early hour and continue unabated, whilst eggs, beans and mushrooms etc. are still being whizzed onto tables by 'my friend' George, (a body double for Wilfred Bramble) at the Seafront Squash Courts Café.
It is possible to spend a deal of time in 'passing clouds' activity, while bingers like Davywalnuts, rich and Origamist 'set to' - and the pleasure of tranquil conversation with interesting folk - or none at all - is worth making the effort for.
So. Motion is the notion. ;)

<This advert was sponsored by Shepherd Neame and Whitstable Chamber of Commerce>

Top Bottom