FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - 25th June to Felpham, near Bognor Regis 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Twill most likely be the FNRttC debut for levelonoir, which is not in soft focus in the flesh. Neither is it shiny.

P100604_133013.jpg.scaled.1000.jpg

mangaman

Aperitif said:
Do you chuck your broken bits of bike in his garden Stu? :angry:

Is that you. I've been wondering about that for ages. :laugh:

PM me if you're passing Stu - I live in the middlish of Chichester and would - if I'm in town - be delighted to offer a cup of coffee/a locally sourced Sussex bacon buttie / locally sourced organic Sussex drugs (I do EPO/ growth hormone / testosterone / amphetamines / transfusions) :blush:

NB FAO Admin - I don't really. (Apart from the caffeine and bacon)

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
GregCollins said:
Twill most likely be the FNRttC debut for levelonoir, which is not in soft focus in the flesh. Neither is it shiny.

P100604_133013.jpg.scaled.1000.jpg

Rather nice. One of their audax frames?

StuAff

mangaman said:
Is that you. I've been wondering about that for ages. ;)

PM me if you're passing Stu - I live in the middlish of Chichester and would - if I'm in town - be delighted to offer a cup of coffee/a locally sourced Sussex bacon buttie / locally sourced organic Sussex drugs (I do EPO/ growth hormone / testosterone / amphetamines / transfusions) :smile:

NB FAO Admin - I don't really. (Apart from the caffeine and bacon)

Ta, might take you up on that some time!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Fly said:
so now i'm on the list is there no backing out?

about what time should we be arriving at Bognor for the train?
will somebody please take fly to one side and explain the series of events?

ride - beer - train

StuAff

dellzeqq said:
will somebody please take fly to one side and explain the series of events?

ride - beer - train

+1. Or as it will be for me, ride- breakfast- ride.

Fly, the trains do run all day....no need to rush! ;)

mangaman

StuAff said:
Ta, might take you up on that some time!

No problemo - I've had a few injury probs. but am trying to ease back into more cycling again. It'd be good to see a fellow ccer (I've probably seen you - I see a few "serious cyclists" bombing through Chichester and often wonder if they're ccers.)

mistral

Guru
dellzeqq said:
I'm anticipating a bit of a rush - there are some old friends about to register, and a bunch from the Crawley and Horsham CTC....
Don't know about a rush, I'm not fast, but I'll do my best ...

Please add me to the list

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
StuAff said:
Rather nice. One of their audax frames?

It is one of the frames that they call the Toledo S34C, rather than the Audax Classic and afaik it is utterly unique, first one ever with black graphics. Hand built wheels, cross levers, Brooks leather everywhere, Campag Racing Triple, such is the joy of a custom spec. Which is nice. But does rather mean I'll have to knuckle down and start working up to an SR series next season.

I'm also going to save up a bit of cash and buy some fast(er) wheels with a close ration cassette and have a go in my clubs vet TT & road race series later in the summer.

They, Surosa, btw could not have been better to buy from, and delivered on time, despite moving premises in the last few weeks.

Tim Hall

Simon, how mild (or otherwise) is the mild off road?

Obviously the Magenta Mercian can take anything of that sort in its stride, but Dominic O (second cousin, I think - son of my cousin) has the choice of plastic and soot road bike or mountain bike.

I would have thought that what's good for a Colnago is good for anyone, but await your opinion.

Top Bottom