FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 26th February - Brighton 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Tollers said:
p.s.....when Pater let me into his reigate home at 3:30, he said "i thought you were on fnrttc", i replied "i was". He looked at me smiling and said. "yes, it takes a certain sort of psychotic!"
I saw the Great Tollerman on Monday night, and, frankly, he was a broken man - broken by the knowledge that a son of his had packed on a Cheam and Morden run.

Apparently the entire Toller Clan is in uproar. Le Comte de Tollerville is giving it grande about 'les Rosbifs' and the von Tollerzohens are muttering about the Siegfried Line.

A solution is at hand. Tollerboy must undergo trial by ordeal. It won't be easy. Men twice his age have baulked (although men three and four times his age seem to manage). Tollers must start and complete a run with the Midweek Wayfarers. And no hanging around at the back......

frank9755

Cyclist
FNRttC as cure for insomnia

I'm generally not the best of sleepers, usually getting by on 4-6 hours a night but frequently feeling I could do with more.

I have to say that I believe I have slept better in the last week than I have done in years; 6-8 hours each night, and have woken fully refreshed - a couple of times even sleeping through to the alarm clock!

An unexpected but most welcome bonus!

TimO

Guru
I just changed the gear cable that was about to go, on the way to Brighton last week. I realised it was about to die halfway there, and babied it the rest of the way to Ditchling, so I didn't loose the big gears going up there!

FrayedGearCableKaffenback_March2010_Thumb400.jpg

There was less than a quarter of the strands of the cable left, and the bits made a good job of jamming the cable within the changer mechanism.

Top Bottom