FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 26th March in aid of Martlets Hospice 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
dellzeqq said:
apparently it takes two or three months to get the full figures in!

should have insisted they all used justgiving, you know a week after the event then. :smile: anything drib and drab is a bonus.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
there were a proportion of riders that had neither e-mail addresses or mobile numbers. But, yes, there's a case for steering the riders for the 3rd September towards justgiving.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I shall keep my opinions of the residents of B'ton and Hove (actually) who claim to neither have mobiles or email addresses strictly to myself.

GregCollins said:
I shall keep my opinions of the residents of B'ton and Hove (actually) who claim to neither have mobiles or email addresses strictly to myself.

We love them Greg - or would...
jl48iv.jpg

:evil:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Aperitif said:
We love them Greg - or would...
jl48iv.jpg

:evil:

just because she would not, however inexplicably, give you her number, does not mean she does not actually own a mobile.......

lovely smile.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
talking of numbers, the justgiving total has gone past £10k*. Take a bow, all those of you who helped those darling Martleteers on their way! And another bow, those of you who contributed or raised cash!

*justgiving receipts come in much earlier than the traditional form.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
thats is an amazing amount... well done to all indeed.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Indeed, great stuff! Hopefully my own fundraising efforts (for the British Legion) will go well too- a little slow so far...total donations zero...!!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Parasitic charity scum....

:biggrin:

....oh look I'm a Tory. But if it is good enough for Nick Clegg :biggrin:

Seriously folks ruddy well done. Is that including Mr Darling's young Mr Osborne's cut

Top Bottom