FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 28th May - Whitstable 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Friday Night Ride to the Coast 28th May - Whitstable

Barry J
Stephen B
Jules H
Miguel N
Cathy W
Philippa G
Rachael W
Greg C
Priscilla M
Lesley P
User10571 B
David R
Adam B
Stu A
Susie F (who did the ride last week....)
Martin F
Clive P
Matthew L
Ross C
Chris B
Olaf R

this is tougher than Brighton, Bognor Regis and Southend. You know you've been in a ride. There isn't much by way of hills, but the road doesn't settle. Little ups and downs can mess up your rhythm.

The ride repays the effort. Wonderful horizons, the slick smear of the Thames, and early morning on the marshes aren't forgotten easily. It's in most people's top two rides.

And we're well looked after - Andy's at Rochester dispenses bacon sandwiches at a lick, and the terrace at the Waterfront Club is a great place to while away breakfast, and, for those of you inclined that way, a few beers.

Any questions - please do ask.

Seeing as I only went to Whitstable today, add me to the list as well please.

Aficionados of smooth roads will be pleased to learn that the pot holed third world attempt at a road, passing through Seasalter, has been completely resurfaced in glorious tarmac for the entire stretch alongside the sea wall, all the way up to the main Canterbury Road in Whitstable.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Flying Dodo said:
Seeing as I only went to Whitstable today, add me to the list as well please.

Aficionados of smooth roads will be pleased to learn that the pot holed third world attempt at a road, passing through Seasalter, has been completely resurfaced in glorious tarmac for the entire stretch alongside the sea wall, all the way up to the main Canterbury Road in Whitstable.

Good news there!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Aperitif said:
I'll come out to play please...might get to HPC this time:rolleyes:
Note for newbies: The bar at Whitstable is a nightmare...:wacko:

Fingers crossed we actually get to see you this time.
The bar is probably a nightmare for anyone who wants a drink after you lot :biggrin:

Andrij

Über Member
I'd like to do this ride, having missed out on the last one. But I may be attending a masked ball that evening.
Mardi_Gras_Mask_by_Mirz123.gif

I'll let you know as soon as.

Top Bottom