FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 28th May - Whitstable 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Oh, yes please Simon!

[Andrew B]

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Tis a shocker, I may have to investigate, for research purposes only, this concept of a post ride drinky winky. One wonders if there may be some other curious souls around?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
The Sportsman at Seasalter has the Good Food Guide Chef of the Year for 2010. Wonderful unpasteurised cheeses. splendid local lamb, that you passed on you way into town last time around.

Just sayin'

theclaud

Openly Marxist
GregCollins said:
The Sportsman at Seasalter has the Good Food Guide Chef of the Year for 2010. Wonderful unpasteurised cheeses. splendid local lamb, that you passed on you way into town last time around.

Just sayin'

Pinot Grigio Cycles Gladiator 2007 California, U.S.A 4.25 / 16.95

It's meant to be! I'm going to stop fighting it...

Davywalnuts said:
I would love to do this but cant, unless I can get back home by 10am'ish... dont think I can... :-(

Just keep on riding when everyone else stops for a sociable chat and 'replenishment' at Andy's. Davy. You know that bevvy of café staff are just waiting for another glimpse of those relaxed (alas, not 'ing') thighs...;)

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
Oh and I forgot...

My real name is Rachael (or Rae), I am the tallish blonde who has passed into legend for foolish tandem exploits and, when not on said tandem is on a Specialized Sirrus called Reg. I am normally wearing pink and, occasionally, bunches.

beatleandrew

Wheeledweenie said:
Oh and I forgot...

My real name is Rachael (or Rae), I am the tallish blonde who has passed into legend for foolish tandem exploits and, when not on said tandem is on a Specialized Sirrus called Reg. I am normally wearing pink and, occasionally, bunches.
Don't forget the knee-high fluorescent socks!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
theclaud said:
Pinot Grigio Cycles Gladiator 2007 California, U.S.A 4.25 / 16.95

It's meant to be! I'm going to stop fighting it...

about £8 a bottle in your local Waitrose.;)

lovely label, better than the content of the bottle imo

I'd go for the Peter Lehman Reisling or the rather nice Sicilian Viognier they do.

Top Bottom